*** EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to work onsite at the Denver International Airport ***
2:00PM-10:30PM shift available
- Hiring immediately
- ECO Pass offered
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- On-the-job training with career growth opportunities
- No college degree or previous warehouse experience required!
- Overtime opportunities
Operate MHE in consistent, safe, and reliable manner. Prompt work attendance with minimal unplanned absences. Ability to follow work instructions and adhere to established SOP/Standard Operating Procedures. Must be able to verify product quality while counting and recording materials being assembled into Kits and Build Lists.
- Operate equipment safely and behave in compliance with company policy and Provisioning Center management expectations
- Using WMS system to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Complete daily safety and MHE inspections
- Follow established quality SOPs to ensure returned materials are properly categorized for further processing including return to stock, refurbishment, cleaning or disposal
- Satisfy employee productivity and inventory accuracy goals with respect to unloading and put-away of inbound material, handling customer inventories as well as assembling Build List and Kits,
- Count, weigh, and otherwise determine the actual quantity of inventory being handled
- Picked and shipped
- Provide timely and accurate communication to site management
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks to standard
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Must demonstrate responsible work habits and satisfy pre-employment requirements, including background check and drug screen.