*** AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A FABULOUS SCHEDULE.....APPLY TODAY***
The Product Owner – Warehouse has overall responsibility for the Application(s) used by the Warehouse Division and any of its related components. The position requires judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner as set forth by the business needs of the company, as it relates to the resources available within Information Technology. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
We'd love to hear from you if you have...
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT, computer science, or another technology-focused field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT field performing increasingly complex tasks
- Minimum 5 years of experience performing WMS configurations and assisting with establishing SOP's
- Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software like Crystal Reports, Visio, SQL, Loftware, Bartender
- Very comfortable writing concise, clear, well thought out communications to internal and external customers
- Multi-task – ability to work on more than one initiative at a time while keeping everything moving
- Strong troubleshooting skills are required
- Willing to travel when needed to establish new locations and warehouses
In this role, you can expect to...
- Serve as the liaison between the warehouse division and IT department
- Establish a process for configuration, training, and testing when establishing a new instance of a WMS
- Responsible for coordinating the requirements between the users of the applications and IT department
- Establish best practices for modifications to the application which include vendor and internal modifications
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.