The associate will operate powered lift equipment and follow all standard procedures while picking orders and putting away inbound products.
- Safely operate Powered Industrial equipment to move products or materials
- Store products and/or materials
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas
- Pick orders and ensure that the correct number and type of product is picked
- Participate in Inventory/Cycle Count as needed
- Report missing items or quality variances to direct supervisor/Team Lead
- Perform daily safely inspections per the Safety Checklist on PIT equipment
- Ensure facility is always inspection ready for tours, audits, and customer needs.
- Communicate and report any incidents to supervisor/Team Lead
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor/Team Lead
- Monitor cleanliness, safety and working condition of all equipment
- Provide safety instruction to personnel as needed
- Ensure customer’s products are safely stored to avoid accidents
- Monitor the safety related maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with other to meet shared objectives.
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· Pass Background check and Drug screen
· Minimum six months related experience and/or training in a distribution environment.
Effective communication and listening skills