The employee will be responsible for safety and administrative tasks facilitating and managing the environmental, health, safety program and day to day administrative responsibilities. The Administrative assistant/ Safety employee will work closely with the management team to train employees, maintain EHS records, monitor performance, investigate injuries, on board a new hire, and continually review safety activity and help with Administrative tasks.
The Administrative/ Safety Assistant will be responsible for supporting the General Manager’s quality and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Lead incident investigations of workplace injuries or environmental events. Properly record and report on such incidents.
· Maintain all EHS records in an “audit ready” condition, including the Safety Data Sheets program
· Assist the facility in the procurement and stocking of safety supplies
· Support/lead behavioral safety programs such as employee observation and coaching, weekly safety meetings, monthly town halls, safety record celebration events, etc.
· Provide support and material for safety portion of shift huddles
· Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the General Manger
· Track and update hourly employee hours, time off, leave of absence etc.
· Assist the Manager with the hiring process, including submitting job postings and scheduling candidate interviews, pre employment screening.
· Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
· Including but not limited to, doing other required tasks as per the general manger
Fill out the form below and our Human Resources team will be in touch soon!